The Federal Reserve System is the central banking system of the United States of America. It was created on December 23, 1913, with the enactment of the Federal Reserve... Wikipedia
- Headquarters: Eccles Building, Washington, D.C, U.S.
- Established: December 23, 1913
- Ownership: Controlled by member private banks but not "owned by anyone".
- Central bank of: United States
- Currency: United States dollar, USD (ISO 4217)
- Reserve requirements: None
- Bank rate: 0.25%
- Interest rate target: 0% to 0.25%
- Interest on reserves: 0.10%
- Interest paid on excess reserves?: Yes
- Data source: DuckDuckGo